Orthotics Are Not Only For Foot Pain
My feet don’t hurt, why would I need orthotics?
Because your foot bone’s connected to your spine bone!! Seriously, you may not realize it but your body is a large kinetic chain. All of its parts are interconnected, with one part affecting another. Weaknesses or imbalances in your feet can affect other areas of your body, like knees, hips and spine. When not properly aligned, your feet are not able to give your body the support it needs. Your feet are like the foundation of a house. If the foundation is not level or is shaky, then the house will never be level. The same is true for you!! If your foundation is not level or balanced, it can lead to problems all the way up your body.
Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers are flexible, custom-made orthotics that you wear in your shoes. They are the only orthotics designed to support all three arches of your foot. Stabilizers balance and support the arches to help align your ankles, knees and hips, providing a solid foundation for your entire body. Exact measurements of your feet are taken from your digital foot scan. Then a unique pair of Stabilizers is created just for you.
Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers help your feet maintain their structural and functional balance as you stand, walk or run. They stabilize our “foundation,” which helps reduce unnecessary stress and strain on your joints – meaning less pain for you now and in the future!!
Take a Test:
- Do you stand or walk on hard surfaces for more than 4 hours daily?
- Do you participate regularly in any sport (basketball, baseball, track, golf, bowling, etc…)?
- Are you age 40 or more?
- Have you ever had prior injury to your knee, back or neck?
- Do your shoes wear unevenly?
- Do you have joint pain while standing, walking or running?
- Do your legs or back seem tired or exhausted by the end of the day?
- Do you have knocked-knees or bowed legs?
- Do you have obvious foot problems (bunion, corns, flat feet, etc…)?
- Do your feet “toe-out when” you’re walking?
- Do you have chronic low back and neck problems?
Please let us know if you want a foot scan done free of charge to see what your feet are trying to tell you.